Forum Cinema in Białystok and the Pomoc Autyzm Foundation have the pleasure of inviting invite young viewers from the autism spectrum and their carers to a dedicated cinema screening.
January 25th, 12:00
Forum cinema, 5 Legionowa Street
tickets: 13/16 PLN, available at the Forum cinema’s box office (5 Legionowa Street), Ludwik Zamenhof Center’s box office (19 Warszawska Street) and on bilety.bok.bialystok.pl
Basia is five years old and she’s a little girl with quite a character. She lives in a city with her mum, dad and two brothers. And her special friend of trust, Teddy the Teddy Bear, of course. Basia likes books and inventing new games. Sometimes impatient or misbehaving, but never mean, she is a fresh mind learning about the world surrounding her. And she finds out that difficult questions can have very simple answers.
During a sensory-friendly screening:
- the lights will not be completely dimmed;
- the sound will be lowered so that it does not disturb those sensitive to sounds;
- ads will not be shown before the screening not to distract viewers;
- during the screening there will be no rule of complete silence – you can comment, sing a song with the hero, dance with him, express excitement, wander around the room;
- because many autistic spectrum children / people are on a variety of diets, so you can bring your own snacks prepared by parents to the cinema.