Long Night of Museums is coming soon. We will start it with the Urban Game, later at the headquarters of BCC/LZC, it will be possible to visit as many as 5 exhibitions. We will not forget about the youngest either.
This year, for the first time in the history of BCC/LZC, some of the tours will be translated into Polish Sign Language.
May 19th, 2018 (Saturday), 14:00-0:00
Białystok Cultural Centre / Ludwik Zamenhof Centre, 19 Warszawska Street
- 14:00–17:00 Urban Game Bialystok majn hejm
- 17:00–00:00 Exhibitions:
- “Białystok of Young Zamenhof” (guided tours at 19:00, 20:00, 21:00*, 22:00)
- „Life goes on” (guided tours with Agata Awruk and Sergey Shabohin at 21:30* i 22:30)
- “The Unreasonable Man Persists in Trying to Adapt the World to Himself” (guided tours with Daniel Kotowski and Aleksandra Czerniawska at 21:45* i 22:45*)
- “The Monument Wasn’t built in a Day”
- “Because Art Dwells in Us”
*Guided tour translated into Polish Sign Language.
- CLZ’ Media Gallery – multimedia archive of oral history of the city and the region
- Games and education:
- Games Room
- Great Synagogue in Białystok – educational area with LEGO bricks
From 14:00 to 17:00, the exhibitions will be closed to visitors due to the operation of the Urban Game.